Our mission is to transform communities by providing them with accessible nutritionally rich food items to improve their over all health. These efforts are also supported by our training and educational activities. Theses activities assist the community in conceptualizing the value of environmental stewardship.
In partnership with Rid-All Green Partnership we are seeking donations from the community to provide At-Risk-Youth the opportunity to learn valuable skills and life management training. The training will include:
- Worm farming
- Soil testing
- Farm without using chemicals
- Small farm equipment and tools
- Food processing
- Water usage
- Renewable energy
- Labor issues
- Urban recycling
- Storm water management
- Tree maintenance
- Clean & Green Technology
- Planning your commercial urban farm
- Financing opportunities/Lending programs
- Building relationships in the urban community
- Creating A Realistic Business Plan
- Marketing (direct marketing & wholesale)
- Retail, packaging, market-ready
- How to find and secure space (land)
- City regulations, zoning, and licensing
For more information on the training programs call us at 216.990.8191 or email us at email@example.com.
Individual Workshops – $125 per person. Cost includes meals for the Saturday workshop. The Saturday workshop runs 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.